TSA specializes in organizing and executing special events that are informative and entertaining, exceeding the expectations of even the most discerning guest, while accomplishing your organization’s strategic goals.
TSA has a strong reputation for planning and executing special events, both large and small, that make a strong and sustained impression. For example:
- In 2006, TSA had the privilege to organize the 50th Anniversary of the Duke of Edinburgh’s Commonwealth Study Conferences at Buckingham Palace.
- Since 2004, TSA has managed the Governor General’s Canadian Leadership Conferences, Canada’s most prestigious development experience for emerging leaders. The Conference is a two-week long program with some of the world’s top speakers and a travel agenda that takes 230 mid-career Canadians to every corner of Canada. Independent surveys show that over 90% of participants rate the Conference as the best that they have ever attended.
- The 2008, 2012, 2015 and 2017 Governor General’s Canadian Leadership Conferences;
- The 25th Anniversary of the Canada-USA Free Trade Agreement;
- International Board of Directors meetings for major multinational companies;
- The Toronto 2008 Olympic Bid;
- Visits to Canada by HRH Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh (together and separately) and other members of the Royal Family;
- President Bill Clinton Golf Day at Magna Golf Club;
- Official visits of Premiers and Prime Ministers to Asia, Europe and the United States;
- G-7 Summits;
- Commonwealth Summits;
- NATO Summits;
- International trade missions to the United States, Europe, Russia and Australia;
- Annual general meetings;
- Gala banquets;
- Award dinners.
For any type of special event, TSA designs a program from the start, with the client’s over-arching goals at centre stage, then builds strategy and tactics that amplify brand, theme and message. TSA’s suppliers – for technology, staging and translation – are picked from the very best each location has to offer.