TSA offers a comprehensive and cost-effective service for organizations that need to manage and assess Government news and information.
Learning that you missed an important decision by Government that impacts your organization is extremely stressful. But just keeping an eye on the approximately 200 Government departments, agencies, Crown Corporations, commissions, councils, and boards is a huge job – and that is only at the federal level. Add in the daily debates in Parliament and Legislatures across the country, federal and provincial Question Periods, and hundreds of Parliamentary Committee meetings – and even simply staying on top of the basics can be overwhelming.
TSA eliminates the ad-hoc from Government monitoring and ensures that you get a complete and timely picture of what Governments are saying and doing and how it could impact the management of your organization. TSA will assess your needs, recommend a package of information services, price competitively – and give you your own consultant to speak with when you have questions. Just pick your relevant issues, priority jurisdictions and preferred reporting format – and let us do the rest. We can provide any of the following in a package that is exclusively customized for your needs:
- Daily monitoring of debates in the House of Commons, Senate, Provincial and Territorial Legislatures across Canada;
- Daily monitoring of Question Period in the House of Commons, Senate, Provincial and Territorial Legislatures across Canada;
- Daily monitoring of Federal, Provincial and Territorial Legislative Committees and their agendas;
- Daily monitoring of the House of Commons, Senate, Provincial and Territorial Order and Notice Papers;
- Tracking of all Federal, Provincial and Territorial legislation;
- Tracking of Federal, Provincial and Territorial Gazettes for draft and final regulatory changes; and
- Detailed reporting and analysis of Federal, Provincial and Territorial Budgets and Throne Speeches.